View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 02:01 PM   #79
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
The trade I hear is JO for Bynum and Odom and I have to ask how is that much of an upgrade? Yea you bring in an all star but its not like Odom is a slouch. If he were in the East he'd be an all star as well and he's a lot more versatile then O'Neal. Things could get interesting though if they could some how get Rashard or Artest but aside from that I don't see adding O'Neal for Bynum and Odom as much of an upgrade.
I don't think the Lakers would trade both Odom and Bynum unless they could get back Tinsley with O'Neal.
If they're not going to get Tinsley, they'll probably be offering one of Odom, Bynum + crap