View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 01:23 AM   #35
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxgirl
Oh and as a side note, some of you guys are true assholes. I never claimed to beautiful or the girl of anyones dreams. I'm pretty average looking, maybe ugly to you. I'm not obese. lol We're all petite girls. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years, but since I'm bi, we bring girls in and have fun, or at times I'll have a girlfriend just for me. I don't even know why I try to prove anything, but hey I'm just an insecure 18 year old.
You brought it on yourself. I have no respect for a girl who goes on an internet message board flaunting her sexual orientations for attention (and yes, it was for attention.. I don't even want to argue about it) and who says stuff like "oh those thighs, mmm!"

I don't hang out with attention whores in real life so why would I want to read their crap online?

edit: and unless you go around posting your myspace link across multiple message boards I really see no reason not to have your display picture be your actual face. I'm guessing 99% of the people who look at your myspace are your friends who know what you look like, and the other 1% are lonely guys glancing over it before trying to find something else if you're as average as you say you are.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 06-01-2007 at 01:25 AM.