View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 03:01 PM   #246
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
but that's just it, they weren't really guarding him on that play. they were minimally successful when they doubled him at the top of the key (better than when they played him straight up - but it was still his night). but chauncey played him 1-on-1 here, and the rest of the pistons were slow as hell trying to rotate over.
Yea i'm agreeing with you. Especially at how easy Lebron got by Chauncey. It seems the Pistons defensively just are not there for whatever reason. I want to throw some blame on the departure of Ben Wallace but it seems for the most part for the year they've still been a good defensive team. Ah well. I'm going for the Cavs this series anyway just to not have to sit through another Pistons vs. Spurs.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote