View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 02:05 AM   #13
hotsauce

hotsauce will become famous soon enough

omg!!! I almost never post, but I feel that I need to in this circumstance due to absurd comments and idiotic homers. Well, I would like to, first and foremost, point out that although I may want the mavs to win a title soon there is no reason to stop watching basketball because they are not in the playoffs. I'm not saying there is anything particularly wrong about this, but it just seems a bit gay to me that half of you posters stopped watching basketball because dirk wont hoist the trophy. Its one thing to root for a team while appreciating the sport being played at its highest level, but another thing to have a man crush on dirk and not enjoy the rest of the great basketball left to be played. Oh and please do not continue to insist that the refs gave the championship to miami----i think "we lost it". We simply did not have the balls to make clutch plays hopefully we will next year.
1. josh's infamous timeout
2. dirks missed free throw with game on the line
3. losing a 13 point lead in the fourth quarter.
etc..... we lost the series..... not the refs. They did make bad calls, but we played like the Pistons--- we played like punks..
cavs over sa in 6 .. mavs over miami in 2008
hotsauce is offline   Reply With Quote