View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #17
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Finley is what he is...I can't say that I have a bitter bone in my body for Finley...now Nash is another story, I have enjoyed watching Nash LOSE during his years away from Dallas...

As for the Spurs, they are one of my favorite teams, behind the Mavs...I'm an MFFL, but I love my Texas teams as well...

However, I am also a Lebron fan...and honestly, the Spurs have enjoyed their titles, I would love to see Lebron and company win it all!!! Provided LeBron plays like he did in Game 5!!!...if he gets Wade treatment and the league conspires to make sure he wins the title, then I will stop being a Lebron fan. However, they are playing the Spurs and the league has no reason to rig the finals, as they did last year...Stern will never let Cuban win the title and thus we honestly have NO SHOT!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote