View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 02:27 PM   #8
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Detroit is very talented. They are deep also. Players they must decide on.
McDyess, Rasheed, Billups and Webber.

They love playing big and alot of power forwards. Webber has been a good player and i am not a fan of his but he has been good and i thought he was done. Then Detroit got him and the went on a tear. He did good with them. Miami want's Billups bad. Rasheed i can't stand but he has so much talent. I wish we had McDyess.

Dallas has a bad problem with Golden State and no it is no fluke, they match up good to us and they are better than us and beat us, period. No excuses. We have to fix that.

Detroit is the best team in the east besides they can't get past Cleveland. No fluke here and not lucky, Lebron penetrates their defense and breaks their great defense down. Yes, Detroit has a great defense. This Lebron James is maybe the best talented player i have ever seen at his young stage and he is big and not skinny. Kobe and Jordan looked great also. I am not saying Lebron will ever match and mature the way Jordan did. He was the greatest. It will take many, many years to see if Lebron challenges the greatest of all time and injuries are involved with this.

Detroit needs a younger player or younger players to go with all their vet players. They can and will beat anyone in the east except Lebron. They match up well like GS does to us. James has no fear of Detroit.

Who guarded Gibson this last game? I did not watch the game. This kid had 30 something points. This is not allowed by Detroit. Gibson is a rookie. Did Billups guard him?

Detroit has some huge decisions to make. If they are thinking of letting Billups go, guess who is begging for him? Miami. Maybe they can't let him go as Miami is a team that rivals them. One scarry thing to remember, Cleveland is not a complete team and they made it. Great coaching job in the playoffs and great play from their team and Lebron. They will add players next year and be even better.

I don't think Cleveland has a chance against SA but like Kobe and Jordan, this Lebron might show me, he can defy all odds and do it and i would never doubt what he could do. Duncan inside and Duncan won't stop. He is great. Then two flying speeding bullets comming down the lane in Gino and Parker is just to much. We could see some of Bowens undercuts and stepping on Lebrons feet. This could be interesting.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote