View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 02:37 PM   #9
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wallace overstayed his welcome?? Are you serious..I mean everyone in Detroit loves the guy. Personally he is one of my favorite and and as some1 mentioned earlier if they do decided to get rid of him I would love for him to come to Dallas...we need some1 like him that has that passion and can do the things we ask..play D and score down low...even 3's
He's overstayed his welcome because he doesn't take his team into consideration when he's leading the league in technical's. If i'm the Pistons I get rid of him but what team would take him and give up enough to acquire him? I'd take him in Dallas too. He's not a bad player its just that just like Stephen Jackson he doesn't take his team into account when he goes around getting technicals out the ass. Pistons knew the game was over when he got his 7th T because they wouldn't have even had him the next game had they made it there.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote