View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 05:02 PM   #7
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

If I were the Spurs I would get Bowen to play defense on Lebron and accidentally kick him in the face... every single game. I know it won't slow him down but thats probably the only way to bother him at all.

As a Spurs fan you just have to remember that you have the better team, HCA, the better coach, the experience, have come out of the West and are thus battle proven, and have three star caliber players. In theory it should be a cake walk, we'll see what happens after game one and how powerful the Lebron factor really is. Thats all the Cavs have, and it's a scary thought that it might actually be enough if he gets the love many of us are predicting he will.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote