View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 01:07 AM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this thread is off to a great start

Quote:
I wonder if these ratings mean that Lebron will be allowed to go wild on the Spurs?
Will be allowed to? In my opinion, that's up to him. He had plenty of good looks the other night, and choked. Pitiful shooting performance from Bron bron.

Quote:
I've said this all along and people have questioned me....Lebron is boring and no one cares about him - it's as simple as that.
So any old guard in the league can make the same athletic plays as he does? All 22 year olds are that special? Did you see the Pistons series? What an ignorant statement. He's an athletic freak who has willed his team to the Finals at age 22. Gosh that's boring.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-09-2007 at 01:08 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote