View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #13
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Lopsided series
2) Two defensive ballclubs
3) Low-scoring
4) One player on the floor that isn't boring to watch
5) Flop-apalooza 2007
Are you talking about last years series or this years? The above could pertain to both which is why I ask.

Quote:
Did the Spurs actually manage to sell out a game the other night for once? Or were all their fans watching the TV shows mentioned in the previous post?
I don't know if they sold out but if they stayed home to watch the shows above then they aren't really fans just "casual viewers".

Its like Hockey. If the Stars aren't in it what's the point of watching? And apparently i'm not the only person who thinks like that by the ratings they recieved in these Finals.
Dtownsfinest is online now   Reply With Quote