View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #60
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

watched all of season 1 on TV, then moved into an apartment without TiVo and had a TV with messed up brightness settings that made watching season 2 impossible so i stopped watching, but I am proud to declare that I, Erica rented discs 1 and 2 of Season 2 on DVD and watched every episode back-to-back and I am hooked all over again. What a great show.

edit - highlight to read.... but Flaco and alexamenos don't highlight unless you want to know what's coming....
Got up to the second person killed, and then the episode that recapped the story of the tail-people BTW. I am still as puzzled as ever and feeling a little more confident that is something there because at the end of season 1 I just felt that they were just being so coy that there might not actually be anything and that it all might be a dream Victoria Principal was having and that before they explained the mysteries, the screen would just go black as some "artistic statement"

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-16-2007 at 11:52 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote