Thread: Big man
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 11:54 AM   #103
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

is his assist numbers more a product of him looking to distribute first ..or is it a product of him handling the ball more often with the nuggets than nash does with the mavs..

in denver, nve was the guy that started their offense..he created for other players...it isn't like that here nearly as much for nash...dirk and fin can create their own shots and this limits the assists for nash

i think NVE's assist numbers were as much a result of the skills of the players around him.... nash's numbers were down because of the ability of other players on the court to create at any time

now, if Nellie could convince nve to look to pass first here and tone down the number of shots he takes, he could be a good backup PG. I don't think it's his game. Nothing i've seen in his past would make me think that it would be his game
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote