Thread: Big man
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 01:36 PM   #106
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i don't quite buy the rose and mcgrady comparison.... i don't think they handled the ball nearly as much as NVE in denver...
but, we could argue that point without coming to a conclusion..so, i don't really want to.

From what i've seen out of NVE in his career..i don't think he's nearly as valuable as a player with the mavs as he is as a trade commodity. I don't think his game will suddenly change while in a mavs uniform and i don't think nellie will change as long as he has the option of playing NVE, nash, and fin at the same time.

the mavs need to tone down their use of "small ball"... it provides more defensive problems than what it's worth
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote