View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 11:28 PM   #90
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Keep in mind also Dub... The spurs don't win back to back titles - it is impossible for them. They don't even make back to back finals appearances. Mavs/Suns win it next year. If this trade goes down it is the Suns barring injury. It still might be without this trade.
I never pegged the Spurs as winning it all. I don't know where you got that from. I also never pegged them as making the Finals. I firmly believe that Mavs and Suns will have the top 2 records in the league, with the Spurs possibly having the 4th best (accounting for fewer minutes for Duncan again). This would have the two teams facing in the semi-finals. The winner of which would play the Mavs/whoever beat us.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote