View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 11:22 PM   #300
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Reyshawn Terry can play and get on the court, no matter what team we play. He plays like all the guys on GS that get up and down the court and will dunk you thru the basket.

I have been hard on Fazikas already but to me, he will never be as good as a Keith van Horn. KVH i think would make Fazikas look slow. Fazikas is good and depenable inside with a lay up or garbage basket if no one is underneath or to pressure him but in the nba they are hammering you inside. Punching you.

Frazikas will have to become a very good shooter outside. Plus, not have these guys take the ball away from him. I hope he proves me wrong and Avery is high on this kid and maybe they know more than us on him but i am telling you, Reyshawn Terry can play.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote