View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 11:46 PM   #309
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
I have been hard on Fazikas already but to me, he will never be as good as a Keith van Horn. KVH i think would make Fazikas look slow.
Snail-like is more like it. This kid Fuzekas is not just a poor man's Van Horn, he is a homeless man's Van Horn. Van Horn could get it done on both sides of the court, with reliability and aplomb. If he doesn't get hurt for the playoffs in '05, we almost certainly win the title.

I admire the Mavs for recognizing this and trying to get a clone of the guy. And on the surface, yes, Fuzykas does look like a clone of the guy. But it is many generations removed.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote