View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I would like to hear some thoughts on this. I want to just throw this out there. Chum, I would like your take as well on how it would all fit under the CBA

4 Teams:

Mavs/MN/Lakers/Mil

In this situation, I am thinking about what these teams are wanting.

Mavs get Kobe/Yi---Kobe would not go to MN or Mil. Yi is liked by Del Harris
Lakers get KG--KG would like the spotlights in LA. LA keeps a Superstar
MN---Howard and an expiring contract
Mil---Gets Harris. Harris fits them, and Harris would be back home..

Is there a way for this to happen? Does this make each team better? All teams except maybe Lakers, but they are out of options, and KG would be the biggest name they could bring back that is on the trade block.
I think kobe is signed for another 4 years or so I believe. If I'm the lakers I let kobe sulk and stink if he wants to. That just gets me a lottery pick.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote