View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:34 PM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
I didn't, I just wanted to see how the salaries matched up. I am wondering about having a team like Mil in the deal since they are under the cap. I wonder how this could help this deal out. Someone mentioned that no matter what, a team would have to trade equal value within that 25% rule for the player they are getting. Is this correct?
If you are under the cap, you can take back more salary as long as it doesn't leave you more than $100K over the cap. Milwaukee isn't taking back big salary, so this is not really important as far as your trade goes.

I'm just wondering what Minnesota took back when they traded $22MM away. Howard by himself wasn't going to cut it. You had to have added something to it, to get it to work. What did you add?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote