View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:39 PM   #18
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
If you are under the cap, you can take back more salary as long as it doesn't leave you more than $100K over the cap. Milwaukee isn't taking back big salary, so this is not really important as far as your trade goes.

I'm just wondering what Minnesota took back when they traded $22MM away. Howard by himself wasn't going to cut it. You had to have added something to it, to get it to work. What did you add?
On the GM checker, I did not move the players to a certain team, I wanted to check the salary match first. Also the checker does not allow me to add an expiring contract that we could use with Croshere or Van Horn. This is the salary that I want to move to MN as well to make it work if needed.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote