View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 02:06 PM   #99
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
I don't think Spiderman 3 was its "direct competition" at all because TF was more of a scifi movie than a comic book movie, not to mention the fact that Spiderman 3 opened like two months earlier..

I just flat out think this movie sucked. Sure, the visuals were nice, but they seemed really repetitive, and mostly with camera angles that were too tight to see everything that was going on. Not to mention the fact that there was WAY too much comedy (way more comedy than action) and most, if not all, of the dialogue was really, really bad. Shia Labeuf (or whatever) had the only really good performance in the entire movie, and there were way too many characters, and I hardly cared about any of them.

Optimus Prime had two or three really awesome lines (most of them taken from the old cartoons, verbatim) but Duhamel's "You're a soldier, now" and Megan Fox's "I don't ever regret meeting you" lines were absolutely atrocious, and elicited a groan of disappointment from the entire audience (this being during an early screening of the movie, in theory full of people that were willing to turn their brains off and enjoy the movie). I actually at first thought Michael Bay was going to knock this one right out of the park (for whatever reason) but I'm now convinced that just about any other director could have done a better job.
I'm going to say it again

tranformers = best movie of the year.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote