View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 02:32 AM   #85
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
So you enjoyed the ill-advised pull up three's throughout the year? and the fancy passes on every fast break that never worked out? are you referring to the fans who think and1 basketball is quality stuff or are you talking about the fans who appreciate a good basketball play?
As previously mentioned, he has a solid 3pt percentage and was able to score when asked. He can do it all, and I don't know how you don't think he would help this team. I'm referring to a large majority of the many Warriors fans I know (I also live in the Bay Area) who view him as one of their favorite Warriors because he is a warrior, he fights, he does what is asked of him, he sells out and plays hard all the time.

I don't think he should be our first priority, nor do I think we should offer him the full MLE. I don't think he would be a PERFECT fit here, nor do I think he would immediatley fix all our problems. I think Chum isoverrating him a little bit, and people on this board do overrate him from time to time but the fact of the matter is is that he is a good basketball player who can do it all well and would be a good help to this team.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote