View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 03:06 PM   #93
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold
Default Question about MLE to acquire Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
There's gotta be some money involved under the table if Wallace agrees to sign for the MLE to join the Mavericks, while giving up over 60 million to stay where his home is. But who cares, I want Gerald.
I wanted to get some viewpoints on how we can get Wallace.

From what I am reading the MLE will be around 6 million.

But, we could also pay 8% raises for each year up to 5 years.

This means we could offer Wallace 5 yrs/34.6 milion right? With the pay raises..

Now, I am trying to see if we could still offer a bonus to Wallace, which could be up to 20% of total compensation(34.6 million), which means about 8 million.

If we divide 8 million by 5= $1.6 million signing bonus each year

So, Wallace base salary would have to be lowered by $1.6million = $4.4 base salary for this year, then he would also get the entire bonus $8 million this year as well for a grand total of 12.4 million total compensation for this year?

This makes the entire deal worth about 40.6 million over 5 years?
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote