View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 08:47 PM   #102
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs413
Dude you sound like an agent.
Major injuries in basketball are rare and I don't see him averaging less than 18 and 7 in any year in the next 3 regardless of the existing talent, he is still getting better.
13 & 6? come on. His third year he'll be at the top of his game and it'll only be him, Josh, and Dirk that are scorers on that team. I'm predicting that Terry would be gone by then and Stack will be old as balls.
You're right. I do sound like an agent. I'll bet I sound a lot like Gerald Wallace's agent to be specific. Major injuries are rare, but they do happen. Shaun Livingston is probably wishing he had gotten the opportuninty to cash in before his injury.

It would be one thing if we were just talking about a few million, but we're not. Wallace would literally be risking tens of millions of dollars. He's not going to take that chance.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote