View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 09:05 AM   #32
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Don't you see? It's Cuban's fault that Wallace signed with Charlotte. Cuban's fault also because had we resigned Nash Wallace would have come here.

This obviously proves that Cuban is a cheap S.O.B.

He couldn't get Wallace to accept half the money. What a cheapo punk. I bet Nellie could have.
My point wasn't that Cuban was cheap. My point was that if our only offer was the MLE then there was no way of us landing Wallace when half a dozen other teams would have offered the same.

Nobody could have convinced Wallace to take half the money which is why an MLE offer was not a legitimate offer.

The only way we would have been able to acquire Wallace with him getting paid correctly (more than MLE) would be via SnT.
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote