View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #87
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I'm happy they got him to wait for the big deal. I'm a huge Ribs believer, but it's nice to make sure he can repeat. If he does, I'll happily pay the man to play here through the prime of his career. He's only 27! I still can't believe that. He's the same age as Mietts!

Good to get these two done. Now let me tell you what I wish they'd stop doing...stop spinning, Mr Lites. There's nothing you can say that will make us feel better. What's done is done, you chose not to get in on the frenzy. I don't like it, but it was a decision you made. You said you'll spend the money sooner or later, fine. I will hold you to that. But please, stop talking. B/c really, all it does is make me angrier.

EDIT: Do yourselves a favor & go check out the new Ribs highlight reel up at http://www.dallasstars.com. Exxxxxcellent. Love watching his moves.

Last edited by ames7; 07-12-2007 at 05:23 PM.
ames7 is offline   Reply With Quote