View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #34
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan
Apparently my AE did me a pretty big favor by allowing me to add a seat. My delegate had to really work the staff to ensure that they all were on the same page getting word from the AE and apparently some guy above him that it was okay.

This is my 6th season, and it was only an upgrade from one seat to two seats, so maybe in cases like that one they have a little discretion. Worked for me, though... moved from 315 Row B to 316 Row E... pretty solid.
I am glad they were able to work something out for you, because I have been trying to get 3 more seats so that I can re-sell them to pay for my other 3
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote