View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:38 AM   #42
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I agree-in the long run, this will pan out well for SA.

The potential new player from Portland will be a great addition--Pop will go nuts with his tenacity and Defense.

Now if we could somehow get Pietrus--that would be a solid summer for the Spurs FO.

For whatever reason, Scola and the Spurs just could not click. Frankly I think both he and his agent are jackasses. That hotheaded crap he was spewing out in the media is not the way to get things accomplished. I think he has a major chip on his shoulder and quite frankly would have to be slapped around back to reality--he did okay in the foreign leagues--but in Tim Duncan's backyard, Tim is the big dog--Scola is a small dog.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote