View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 03:56 AM   #100
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I wish the city of Houston would be attacked and savaged by a giant monster sea-lizard,
Granted. Unfortunately this will occur during the next Dallas @ Houston NFL game, crippling the entire Cowboys roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
and then I would like to see that reeling trash city be smashed into kindling by a category 5 hurricane shortly thereafter the giant sea lizard attack
Granted. Unfortunately, for some reason sike gets the credit instead of you for summoning the hurricane, and his ugly head becomes the new Mavericks logo.

I wish I didn't ever need sleep.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 07-14-2007 at 03:58 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote