View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 01:50 PM   #22
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000
I disagree. Dirk is not more athletic than Duncan. He just has better shooting ability and therefore people have to guard him closer. This allows for him to get by his defender more often. Duncan is a power player and goes inside but doesn't shoot as well from longer ranges. Dirk still has his shot and his height advantage so I think he can last awhile.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put either guy out to pasture any time soon. Both have several seasons of the high caliber basketball we're accustomed to ahead of them. I just think that if you take Duncan at 35 and Dirk at 35 that Duncan's game would allow him to have more useful years beyond that than Dirk's.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote