View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #27
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

There have been a number of unanswered questions starting to crop up that we thought surely wouldn't be there.

For instance, to start off with....what in the hell exactly is supposed to be depicted on the US cover?

The coloring of the sky suggests that final battle, but they were in the Great Hall/Entrance Hall for that, right? Why don't they have wands? Its just weird.

And all that stuff about the department of mystery....what's behind the veil exactly? I guess we can assume it's death. What about that locked room down there that supposedly contained love. I think a lot of people thought that would come into play.

She said someone who couldn't perform magic before, would manage it late in life in "desperate" circumstances. I don't know who that is.

What about "the missing day" stuff? The mysterious time between Harry receiving the scar and the house being destroyed, and the next day when Hagrid bings him to the Dursleys. Who else was with Voldemort that night? How did his wand get retreived from the wreckage. Where was his wan between then and the night in the grave yeard when he re-gained his body?

None of these things are especially pertinent, but they're things we thought we'd know.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-23-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote