View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 01:19 PM   #283
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Bass Could Get Contract Offer From Dallas
July 23, 2007 - 1:30 pm New Orleans Times-Picayune -

Former Hornets forward Brandon Bass gave consistent performances during the four games he played for the Dallas Mavericks ' summer league team. After giving that type of effort, there is a chance he could land a contract offer from Dallas, although the Hornets have the right to match it because Bass is a restricted free agent.

Bass averaged 14.8 points, 6.2 rebounds and shot 57.6 percent from the field during the Las Vegas Summer League. During two seasons with the Hornets he did not develop at the pace Coach Byron Scott desired.

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 07-23-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote