Thread: Simpsonize Me
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 02:38 PM   #14
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I am fed up with the thing. I have 3 images of myself that meet the criteria of what it says is acceptable.... all 3 it says don't work.

So I'm trying with an image of my youngest daughter right now and it's taking FOREVER to do it's thing. If it says no can do after this I think I'm going to DOS attack their web server.
Yeah i know. It took my like 2 hours to do mine. At first it didn't want to accept my picture but i just kept trying over and over again with the same pic. It eventually did accept it though. After that it made me look like i was a 10 year old because i put 17 then i had to change the age..... its a pain in the butt.

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 07-25-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote