View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #52
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmwilliamson

As for the book itself, I enjoyed it. I agree with everybody else here. The epilogue was ridiculously bad. It was like a child had written it.

"When we grow up, you can marry Hermione and I'll marry Ginny and our kids will be best friends like we were and we'll still be best friends too."

Yeah, I know it's fantasy, but c'mon. Every kid thinks stuff like that, but has it ever once really happened? It's going too far, by god!
While I agree with the fact that the epilogue was terrible and should have been left out.... are you really suggesting that there's any chance that Harry, Ron and Hermione would grow apart after all they've gone through? C'mon man.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote