View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 12:21 PM   #78
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently I was being rather prophetic in googling Futurama yesterday, because today, we have THIS news!!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/telev...39985120070726

Quote:
"Futurama: Bender's Big Score" will be released November 27 directly to DVD. It's the first full-length "Futurama" feature based on the animated Fox TV series, which went off the air in 2003; three additional films will be released individually through 2008, all with the original creative team and voice cast on board.

The plot centers on the "Futurama" crew fighting to save Earth in an epic battle against nudist alien Internet scammers. Bender the robot soon comes under the alien's spell and is sent back in time to loot the Earth of its greatest treasures; at one point he runs into Al Gore, who guest stars as himself, during the 2000 presidential recount. Other guest stars include rapper Coolio and comedian Sarah Silverman.
Sounds weird. But why not? I'm sure it will "get even awesomer"

btw, this is helping to treat my severe post-HP depression.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-27-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote