View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 04:34 PM   #19
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

This is true if we get out of Iraq and then what about Afghanistan? I know they will come to wherever we are next in the middle east and start it up with us again. These are all things that need to be figured out. Bin Laden and some of his top guys need to be got.

I know Al Queda is not going away when you get Bin Laden but it helps and it also shows we will keep on untill we get justice in what he did to us. It shows a very good example what we will do. Alot of this battle has to be fought within. Intelligence and infiltrating Pakistan and Iran and finding Bin Laden and getting info on him and his top men. This is not a convential war and maybe we are as we do not know the ends and outs of the very detailed things of inside those countries and what we are doing.

The best thing is if we are making progress in the Sept report and i totally agree about shutting down borders. If these other allies and muslim countries that we buy gas and oil from and deal with that are close to us, then we need to make it safer for us and the Iraqi people. These people that are excitting the crowds and stirring trouble in the streets need to be dealt with and not with kid gloves. We must someway restore law and order and where we can keep making progress.

It is probably true when the pres of Pakistan sees we are no longer around putting pressure on him, he will probably turn more against us. It is pressure on him now, for him to turn on us. It is a huge complex situation but we need to be able to reach people like Bin Laden, no matter where they hide and it is ways of doing this and for terrorist to know and see this.

I think we have armed the kurds and they are dug in, in the north. They helped us come in and wanted us. Sadam did many bad things to them. They lived ruff and in tough conditions. They do appreciate every inch of land they have and will fight for it and will keep others that threaten them off, if anyway possible. All three groups have a task in front of them.

I have wondered from day one, or when it started getting bad, why don't we attempt to close down certain borders? Go here and look at the conuntry and it is alot of borders and i know it would take major people to do this but i feel this will help us out big time. Especially untill the gov is running right and untill things settle down. Even cars running around and trucks, why not a curfew on them, where they can't drive up and bomb from these vehicles. Let's hope they are working these things out and if we had more help from allies to atleast help us shut down and guard borders would help.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote