View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 07:12 PM   #6
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Very good for both teams but i would have made Boston take Thud Hudson. He sux and he makes a ton. Mn doesn't make the playoffs with Garnett and they won't make it now but if you move Garnett and Thudley, look at what you free up to build. Now in 2 to 3 years, if they keep drafting good and play the young good taent they have, then in a few years with Orlando, these two teams could be the best. McHale can't make more bonehead deals. The downfall for MN, will the fans pay to watch a young like D-League team now and support them?

With Garnett, it was about Garnett. He is a great player but he was stuck with McHale and no help and McHale was stuck with Garnett and no help for Kevin.

Now Danny Ainge puts up or shuts up. No excuse if this team is healthy as it should be from a 1 to 4 finish in the east. Now pressure turns to the Cavs to get Mike Bibby. Detroit needs to try to retain Webber. Miami must get younger, replace a Kapono, and Smush Parker i don't see helping much. Orlando is a tough match up.

I know it will make the MN fans very mad at this trade but they was stuck in a hole. Give Hudson away for a 6 pack and play these young players and get experience for 2 years down the road and then make the playoffs.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote