View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002, 05:51 PM   #55
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Yea I dont understand why everyone is willing to pull the trigger on the Ward and NVE trade so quickly. There are more options then this. As far as Kurt Thomas being a stud here? He cant even be a stud in NY let alone being what a 4th option? Like someone said i would do this as a consolation prize if everything falls thruogh but I would much rather have Malik Rose than Kurt Thomas any day of the week. Kurt is no scrub but if we are going to trade NVE which is probaly gonna be our last trading bait till we make the championship I want something better than Kurt Thomas. If it has to pull Najera in a deal to ship Nick im for it long as we get a guy like a Antonio Davis type player. What abotu Dale Davis i like his game and maybe we could get a nice deal from Portalnd being they are trying to stop going the all star route.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote