Thread: Go Tiger Go!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 10:40 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

This is freaking unbelievable....quote from runner up Woody Austin

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...3pganotes.html
Quote:
“How could someone in my position make you understand or get you to grasp when all you do is say, 'He's unbeatable; if he's on his game, he's unbeatable,' ” Austin said yesterday after he'd shot 3-under-par 67 to lose to Woods by two strokes at Southern Hills.

“You said in the media on Friday that he played just an unbelievable round (when Woods shot 63) and that he was in control and that he was just toying with the field. We can go through our rounds. I outplayed him on Friday, but he beat me by seven shots.

“It just happens that he scored better. You can't throw away that many opportunities when you are trying to win a big golf tournament. He took advantage; I didn't. Does that mean he played better than me or he's better than me? I don't agree with that.”
WHAT IN THE F%^CK are you talking about, dude?