View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 05:08 PM   #199
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
a) the formation of a north american union, however we shall call it, ain't a secret plan, but rather it's something being done quite openly.

b) it ain't surprising that such a thing is happening, especially in view of the European Union, the African Union, the Union of South American Nations, etc., etc... That we and our fellow north americans are following suit is hardly an unthinkable thing.
those are a wide variety of "unions", and the suggestion that there is an ongoing establishment of a "north american union" with a common currency (avoided that eh?) and voluntary abandonment of american sovereignty such as was embraced by ron paul and alex jones is just plain nutty. just how is it being implemented, as you claim it's "being done openly"?

there is the free trade agreement, but the conspiracy that ron paul and jones subscribe to is in the same league as the trilateralist mumbo jumbo.

apparently you agree with them, as for me I look at the blather of jones, and clearly ron paul as well, as borderline paranoid lunacy.

not the type of person to be in the white house and in charge of our executive branch.

Quote:
and you think the notin we could have (could have, not will have) a "contrived terrorist attack" like the gulf of tonkin is just plumb crazy?

it's seems quite plausible, after all the gulf tonkin really did happen....well, it didn't really happen, but you get my gist. at any rate, the notion isn't unthinkable.

cheers
yes, i do believe that it is crazy to believe that the white house would attempt to provoke a tonkin-like episode with iran. the world is a different place, and the benefits that were obtained then wouldn't be realized today.

it wouldn't change the view by those who oppose the use of force against iran, either domestically or internationally.

btw, ron paul later flip flopped on this very idea, saying on fox news that he doesn't subscribe to the theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWQfU6q9Ujs
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote