View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 05:12 AM   #3
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

What the police report on Craig alleges
By Los Angeles Times and The Associated Press

In his news conference Tuesday, Idaho Sen. Larry Craig did not discuss specific allegations in the police report and declined to take questions.

According to the report, an undercover officer entered an airport restroom stall on June 11 and saw Craig standing outside for about two minutes. "Craig would look down at his hands, fidget with his fingers and then look through the crack into my stall again," wrote the officer, Sgt. Dave Karsnia.

The officer said Craig entered the next stall and placed his roller bag against the door. "My experience has shown that individuals engaging in lewd conduct use their bags to block the view from the front of their stall," the officer wrote.

The officer said Craig tapped his right foot, "a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. ... [Craig] moved his right foot so that it touched the side of my left foot which was within my stall area."

Craig then passed his left hand under the stall divider into Karsnia's stall with his palm up and guided it along the divider toward the front of the stall three times, the complaint said.

The officer then showed his police identification under the divider and pointed toward the exit, "at which time the defendant exclaimed 'No!' "

According to the report, Craig later handed the officer a business card that identified him as a senator, saying, "What do you think about that?"

Copyright © 2007 The Seattle Times Company

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...greport29.html

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote