Thread: DAL/LAC
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2002, 08:02 AM   #14
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

I guess if you ignore the fact that NVE makes $11 million a year. Ignore the fact that McInnis is a FA. Ignore the fact that Raef and Olowokandi are restricted FAs and just go on talent, it might be a fairly even trade.

Raef has probably received more coaching. He played in a better college system and stayed in that system longer. I saw where Kandi turned 27 last year. Is Raef that old? Raef has an outside game. Kandi probably has a better post game. What about coachability? Is Kandi as coachable as Raef or does he cause probablems?

Is McInnis a PG or a shooting guard? He's taller than NVE. I'm wondering if he is as consistant at shooting. NVE is not all that consistant. Does McInnis seem to be a better shooter than NVE because we haven't seen him play day in and day out? If McInnis is so good, why have the Clippers all but come out and said they aren't going to re-sign him, when they REALLY need a PG to get to the next level? NVE is probably considered to be among the top ten PGs in the league.
David is offline   Reply With Quote