View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 12:20 AM   #8
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
If you are cynical about it, yea, but in general I am not cynical about peoples motives.

I think cubes is a very good salesman and certainly thinks about customers. But I've never gotten the feeling nor is there any proof that I know of, of him using devious methods with his customers. When I have a problem, his staff is right there to fix it. If I email cubes about something, his folks have contacted me about it.

With respect to Karl Rove, if he says he is then that pretty much should be it, shouldnt' it. Seems that's pretty personal and a gratuitious smear, not backed up by much. Or I guess it could be like wondering if you are really a mavs fan the way you hate the owner and fawn over other teams.

If your definition of huckster is to sell shoddy goods, I don't agree with you. He's an aggressive salesman, but I see no evidence of deceit.
I'm just sayin', you should judge a man by his actions, not his words. And sometimes, you should keep one hand on your wallet, if you know what I mean.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote