View Single Post
Old 06-29-2002, 07:49 PM   #11
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Murph.... Wishful thinking on the posters part I imagine. Although in small cases I think the posters here make good sense and certainly bring up valid questions, I would have to give the nod to nellie, little nellie and del about the makeup of the team that gives us the best chance to win it all. If there is one thing cuban has brought to the mavs is highly raised expectations and the removal of all excuses.

There is no doubt in the organization what the ultimate goal is and that not doing everything to get there is unacceptable.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote