View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #13
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding my earlier comment that when Fred Thompson.....

Quote:
.... comes out of the comfortable confines of the sidelines and enters the fray I suspect he will be greeted with a resounding yawn.
A report on a Salt Lake City gathering for Thompson's entry into the race --

Quote:
Just four Thompson supporters showed up at Utah Republican Party headquarters for the event, leaving dozens of untouched cookies and vegetable snacks provided in hopes a much bigger crowd would materialize.
4 people in a staunchly conservative city with a population well into the hundreds of thousands?

I'm not absolutely certain that Thompson's appearance on Leno will be the peak of his campaign, but I'd bet a couple of bucks on it.

Last edited by alexamenos; 09-07-2007 at 04:54 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote