View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 09:46 PM   #20
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I agree with alot you said mavdog. He shouldn't believe only his way of thinking is the right way. I also think for people to vote certain ways and live opposite ways are wrong and i believe when someone tells us to live and obide by certain morals and standards but then they are not following those same morals and standards is wrong as well. As far as him shedding light on Mark Foley and getting Foley out, was probably a good thing because look at how many lifes Foley could have ruined and under aged kids. It was reported some Republicans reported Foley to Rodgers and Rodgers already knew and had reported on him. That was a sticky situation because if you knew about Foley and did not tell, then you was in trouble but then again if you sweep it under the rug, then Foley ruins more and more lifes.

Then him reporting on Craig, he did this along time before the bathroom follies. I will have to agree that he shouldn't think only his way of votting and believing is the only way even if you are homosexual.

If Rodgers is doing right or wrong i still feel that people like Vitter, Craig and others to stand up and get all over national tv and demand Clinton be impeached and to tell people he is a bad boy, a very bad boy and even a nasty boy is a hypocrite on their part. If Clinton is with a female sexually, that is not his wife, i agree it is wrong but if i get on national tv and do what Vitter, Craig and others did and said about Clinton and them have prostitutes they are datting and the other begging for men in bathrooms to have sex with him. I am sorry, i feel that is a hypocrite.

It goes both ways. Just because of your party, you can't or shouldn't hide because you are a homo or you shouldn't think you can also hide behind your party name and have prostitutes or street drugs on the side. We should all live and obide by the same laws and standards. If you are a homo be a proud homo and not a closet homo that comes out when it gets dark and prey on others.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote