Thread: Nelson Leaving?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 11:53 PM   #60
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
So chum.... are you legit anti-Mavericks now completely?
Geez, U2, has it come to that? You can't make a point without it being "getting a dig in?" I was very unhappy with the way the Mavs approached that GS regular season game last spring. I said as much early in the game thread. It made them look like scared little bitches, and I was afraid it would come back and bite them. (See, unlike the simple Nellie haters on this board, I am fully aware of what damage he can do, and I didn't want to see it done to our Mavs.) Then Avery actually carried out the full charade by starting small in Game One.

I don't find any joy at all in hoping my team manages to avoid a fight that last year they backed away from.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote