View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 04:32 PM   #97
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinFuture
Sorry you think so.

That doesn't follow from what I stated at all. I don't think any one nation has the right to demand of another not to have nukes. I think that the international community has the moral authority to deny nukes to any nation, WHEN there is a process in place to disarm all nukes currently developed. Such a process could have been in place years ago if the world's countries that currenlty have nukes actually had the interest in preventing nuclear war.
it's ridiculous to link an abscence of moral authority to prevent nuclear proliferation simply because all the existing nuclear weapons haven't been destroyed. the authority exists regardless of if we've removed every nuke out there.

as for the international community and all, are you familiar with this? non-proliferation treaty

Last edited by Mavdog; 09-16-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote