View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #101
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinFuture
dude1394, here's the bottom line for me.
The biggest rogue nation in the world right now is not Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or whoever. It is the United States. Not only do we attack other countries unprovoked and establish military bases on the soil of sovereign nations all around the world. We are also the only country who has ever used nukes on another country.
If there is one country that I trust least with nukes, I certianly don't have to look as far as the Middle East.
Do I want Iran to have nukes? Of course not. Do I want the most irresponsible warmongering country on the planet to start another war with them over it? No, I want that even less.
I completely agree with your point here

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote