View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #106
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
Why not bring em home?? I dont believe there is any other country tht has just spread their forces around the world and has them sitting there or getting killed while their politicians talk about it like they are the ones getting things done or dying.
that is certainly a position. IMO it's a position that makes the world much,much more dangerous. Without US protection, Taiwan would be invaded I'm quite sure. Japan would certainly be forced to go into a military build-up to protect themselves from China and N. Korea missiles.

I would expect easily that the Middle eastern oil would not be flowing at the moment, it would be hijacked by other forces and probably the shipping lanes closed.

That is why.

Not to mention that russia would have certainly been much more aggressive with europe after WWII and Saddam would have Kuwait and be threatening (or have already conquered) Saudia Arabia.

why not bring home all the cops in your town?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-16-2007 at 04:45 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote