View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #107
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
that is certainly a position. IMO it's a position that makes the world much,much more dangerous. Without US protection, Taiwan would be invaded I'm quite sure. Japan would certainly be forced to go into a military build-up to protect themselves from China and N. Korea missiles.

I would expect easily that the Middle eastern oil would not be flowing at the moment, it would be hijacked by other forces and probably the shipping lanes closed.

That is why.

Not to mention that russia would have certainly been much more aggressive with europe after WWII and Saddam would have Kuwait and be threatening (or have already conquered) Saudia Arabia.

why not bring home all the cops in your town?
Because they are in my town and not half the world over in some1 elses town. And if the cops from my town went to help another town when help was needed I would be fine with it, as long as they came bak. but it seems the the US decides they should stick around everywhere they go somwhere

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 09-16-2007 at 04:50 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote